Monday, May 5, 2014

Welcome!!

Hey Everyone, my name is Tasha and I like to save money!


But I also like to spend money! So, I've found that the best way to save money while spending is by paying the least possible on the things that I NEED so that I can buy more of the things that I WANT.  Along with buying the things that I WANT (top of the list, my first Louis Vuitton purse), I also have the goal of paying off the remainder of my student loans and my credit card debt. So, for me, every penny counts and THAT is why I started to coupon.  While my original goal was just to save money, I've realize two other things on my couponing journey…

#1- Couponing is FUN! I enjoy hunting for the best deals and finding ways to pay as little as possible.

 




#2- Couponing is a way for me to give back! ~Through couponing, I've been able to donate hundreds of dollars worth products to my local Salvation Army. Using coupons, I get a lot…and I do mean A LOT of free deodorant, cereal, soap, toothpaste, etc.  It's way more than my husband and I need but, when it's free or super close to free, who wants to leave it in the store?! So, once or twice a month, I go through my stockpile and donate my excess! (I define excess as anything that won't be used in a year or less)


 


This blog is about showing all of you the POWER of couponing and about CHALLENGING myself to continuing expand the power of being a FIT Frugalista!

I want this to be a place where you can ask questions and see what's possible through couponing.  I consider myself very accessible so, if you have any questions, please feel free to email me, I'd LOVE to help!

No comments:

Post a Comment